**I have moved and my coaching programs have changed. Please join me at janetwhalen.com! Thanks so much**
What is Individual (or 1:1) Business Coaching
If you’re ready to face what’s holding you back in your business, stop making excuses or apologies for why you’re not where you want to be and REALLY be in charge of your success, 1:1 coaching with me can help.
We work together in private, one-on-one sessions either in person, on the phone or by video conferencing. The focus is YOU – your concerns, your goals and objectives — all held in the strictest confidence.
Here are some of the topics I’ve helped women get clarity around through deep and effective listening and coaching/consulting:
- Leaving behind your employee perspective and stepping into your CEO/Leadership role, voice and mindset
- Muting the voice in your head that tells you you’re not worthy of more
- Creating and living in a new money mindset or story that offers you limitless growth opportunities
- Dealing with multiple, competing priorities as an entrepreneur
- Dealing with upper limit anxiety – either the feeling you can’t achieve the next level, or you can’t wait to get there but need to believe more deeply in your abilities first
- Negotiating with partners, vendors and even clients or customers
- Building confidence from taking a series of courageous actions (I don’t believe in “fake it til you make it”)
- Leaving your 9-5 and starting out on your own for the first time
- Dealing with the overwhelm we feel when the steps ahead to change business direction or start on a new growth path seem too daunting
- Creating better working relationships with staff, clients and investors by recognizing your own responsibility in it’s success
- Figuring out what it is that you want/are ambitious for, and more…
How we work together:
We start with a 90-minute session where you talk and I do a whole lot of listening. I guide you in sharing what’s most important to you, what got you where you are today, the biggest challenges you face.
We’ll also get real and talk about your biggest fears and failures (more on that in a minute). We come out of this all-important Discovery Session with: a list of your most important values, a sense of what makes you YOU, the WHY of your business, and the beginnings of a powerful and trusting relationship that we’ll build on from here. I say trusting because for this to work, you need to trust:
- Yourself – that you have everything you need to figure out your next steps and I’m going to help you know this for sure,
- That YOU and your success are the only horses I have in this race,
- Me to hold your feet to the fire when you’re tempted to back out and stick with the status quo that’s kept you down, stuck and smaller than you know you can be
Your next 2 sessions are DEEP dives into the negative voices and things you believe about yourself, the positive ideas you can hold onto while kicking those negative voices to the curb, and the beginnings of a plan to move you forward on the path to living your business and entrepreneurial dreams.
We then spend FOUR more sessions creating action plans, finding solutions, and better understanding your relationship to whatever topics you bring to our meetings.
Sometimes we’ll brainstorm.
Sometimes we’ll talk about things you’re afraid to tell even those closest to you.
Sometimes you’ll get emotional and worry this isn’t working. And then you’ll have a breakthrough!
Always…I promise to hold your intentions as my top priority and to speak the truth even when it’s hard.
This is one of the biggest differences between a coach and a supportive friend. Your career transformation is my ONLY objective.
From there, you can decide to complete your coaching, or continue on with sessions every other week.