Webinar Registration is now closed.
Click the link below to subscribe to my email newsletter to be notified when this class runs again in 2020! Thank you!
I’m Janet Whalen, and I’m a business and money mindset coach and consultant for women entrepreneurs. I’ve fundamentally improved my relationship with money using this exact program. In fact, I found the work so transformational, I got certified so I could offer it to you. It’s just too good to keep to myself!
Before learning about my dominant Sacred Money Archetypes®, I had no idea how much I was being held back by a disempowering thinking and a money story that wasn’t even MY story to begin with. Our brains can be kind of jerky when it comes to money thoughts but we can teach them to think better thoughts.
Learning to own my true thoughts and personality with money (I’m an Alchemist/Accumulator/Ruler) showed me MY own connection to wealth and success and convinced me I don’t have to follow everyone else’s rules – there’s a path for each of us!
In this webinar, you will learn:
If you shrink and hide from money, or view it from a place of fear or scarcity, I see you! I've been there. But now when someone mentions money, I feel like this:
And it’s not because I’m super wealthy (yet – although let’s be honest, that’s relative). It’s because I now feel the freedom of knowing the story I used to tell myself about my ability to create money was completely disempowering. And not at all true.
I was playing by the rules of a manual I didn’t even write that told me what I was (and worse, wasn’t) “permitted’ to do and have when it comes to money.
How do you relate to money in your life & business? What are your “rules” for money? What do you think of as right or wrong when it comes to wealth, earning, saving, and having money?
For lots of us, there are ages old sayings that come up immediately in answer to that question:
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- Money is the root of all evil
- Only greedy people want to make more
- Wealthy people are selfish
- It’s hard to make money – I’ll have to work a lot harder than I’m willing to
- Wealth is for other people, but not for me
- I don’t know what I would do with more money. Why bother?
- I’ve just never been good with money
- Who wants to be rich? It’ll ruin us
- Money doesn’t equal happiness
I could go on and on. You’ve probably got a few more good ones right on the tip of your tongue as you read this.
What if I told you none of these things are "true"?
They're all just thoughts.
And then, what if I told you it’s possible to CHOOSE which thoughts you believe?
The thoughts that most empower success in your business, whatever that success looks like for you?
We all agree it’s OK to believe in our own definitions for success right?
So why do we think we’re stuck with everyone else’s definitions for wealth and money?
Would you be open to possibility that:
- Money is for everyone
- There’s no a finite amount of money in the world
- Good people can do a lot of good with a lot of money
- We create money by adding value to the world
- When you create new money, you’re not taking it out of someone else’s pocket (this is a biggie for most of us!)
- Money itself is neutral – it’s effect comes from the intention we assign to it with our thoughts and actions. If you’re a bad person, you will do bad things with it. If you’re someone with good intentions…well, you can see where I’m going with this